The certification is only issued upon the request of the beneficiary. It has to be submitted to the official bodies for various purposes that may include work, study, immigration, licensing, and so forth. The PCC can easily be issued in two languages: Arabic and English. There is a different fee charged depending upon the language you opt for. It also depends upon the applicant’s nationality and current place of residence. Time and fee are indicated in the service card issued. You can also find the Lawyers here for such services.
PCC is an abbreviation of Police Clearance Certification. It is readily available for all the residents of the UAE. It is also for those who are no longer part of UAE residents. Today, in this article we will help you explore how to apply for PCC and what papers you require to do so. Let us get started:
- A police Clearance Certificate is also called a Good Conduct Certificate. It is evidence of the individual’s criminal record if any within the country.
- The PCC is issued by the police department in UAE. This certificate indicates that the individual is accused or not accused of criminal precedents. Even those who are no longer UAE residents can also apply for it.
- People can simply apply for the certification online on the website. There is an online website of to get it done. It should be visited.
- Furthermore, you can also personally visit the Ministry of Interior service centers to get the PCC. You can acquire the papers from there after filling up the application form. There is a fee for the form which an individual needs to pay. It is paid via an electronic payment card.
- In Dubai, this service is also available on the Dubai police website. A Dubai Police Smart Application available on application e.g. iTunes and Google play. In addition, you can easily get it via Dubai police offline as well.
- There is a set of documents a person needs to get the certificate. It includes valid emirate ID card, a passport-size picture, a letter from the beneficiary.
- In case you are no longer a resident of UAE, you may require a fingerprint card from the county you currently reside in. This piece of paper should be attested by the UAE embassy in the country you reside in.
- The fingerprint card is an official report of the person which is acquired from the police department. This is for the verification of the person based on their biometrics and decimal fingerprint.
- Moreover, you can send a request for the certification online via the Ministry of Interior. They can send it to Dubai police along with the approved stuff.
Mostly the Law Firms are known and hired not the Lawyers. Therefore the selection of Lawyers plays a good role rather than the selection of Advocates or Legal Consultants. Therefore it is always recommended to hire good Law Firms/Law firms so, therefore, there could be no risk-taking while acquiring legal aid or support. For example, Ask The Law – Al Shaiba Advocates and Legal Consultants, is one of the best Law Firms in Dubai and all over the United Arab Emirates. So if you hire such Law Firms, then any kind of legal service can be taken with trust. Such Law Firms were always established to offer professional services with trust and support. Such Law Firms can be found easily in Dubai because the Law Firms or Law Companies in Dubai are established on principle of professional and quality services by UAE National Advocates and Legal Consultants.